About Pooja Mishra:
Pooja Mishra is a Pune-based Instructional Designer who firmly believes that almost every movie has a story or a character that we live or often wish to live.
In her words, I love movies because they let me live various lives vicariously that I not only remember for hours but for days, and sometimes for years. In my spare time when I don’t watch movies, I opt to read or go for a walk.
Articles written by Pooja Mishra so far on The World of Movies:
- 3 Life Lessons from Tumhari Sulu
- Is Sanju Movie Worth Watching?
- 6 Facts About Gold Movie That You Don’t Know
- 12 Angry Men: 12 Thinking Heads That Are Often Found in Meetings
- Bollywood’s Best Movies of 2018